" If its hurting them, its killing me"

sexta-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2011

The beginning!!

There are, for sure, many reasons for my passion and relation with sports. But the main is that i LOVE IT, pure and simple!
Did it all my life, sometimes more, some times less...few times nothing!!Still was all about love!
A need took me into run, swim and after cycling, this was the need:



Italy 2007!

Glad i managed to put this weight far from now, still there is a long way to my goals, which arent all physical!!!
My goal for 2011 is to finish under 5h30 a Half- Ironman and improve all the others results.
Will post my way to achieve those goals and my life has a  PSEUDO-TRIATHLETE!!!

Some random pics about previous races:


1st race- March 2009!!

September 2010

 September 2010


; )

1 comentário:

  1. My dear friend,
    Wish all the best!
    Em breve poderás contar comigo para esses treinos a doer.
    Abraço e força!
    Milton
    http://runningroutes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar